We at KFS have been hard at work developing some new options for your KFS visit. After looking back over our previous seasons, we realized we could offer some amazing discounts for a party of four or more, making the visit not only more affordable but also more fun so please take a moment to look over our new offerings.
World Class Bass and Bluegill Fishing: (year-round)
Come join us at King Fisher Society for quite possibly the best fishing experience you will ever have. The fishing day starts at 8:00 AM where you can enjoy a cup of coffee planning the day's fishing tactics with our first class guides as they introduce you to our magical Richmond Mill Fishing Sanctuary. After 4 hours of fishing, lunch is served by your very own chef. The afternoon is filled with 4 more hours of fishing on the lake and then back to the lodge to get ready for your chef prepared dinner and live jazz (optional, extra charge) --just another reason why KFS is a cut above any other fishing venue you will find. After dinner you can gather down by the firepit to continue the conversations and camaraderie of the day. Then as the evening comes to a close, you and your guests will overnight in our fantastic lake lodge. It will be a day to remember for a long time. For reservations, call: 910-462-2324.
Step back in time and enjoy a Traditional North Carolina Sandhills Quail Hunt (October 1- March 31) The hunt will take you through pre-Civil War wiregrass fields and old growth longleaf pine forest. Your footsteps crunch over frosted ground but your blood is pumping and you freeze in place as you share the anticipation with the dogs as they go on point awaiting the explosion of the covey.
The day starts at 8:30 AM with some coffee and a round of clays.
Enjoy mid-morning refreshments at our authentic 19th. Century log cabin. Then after the hunt come on back to the lodge for lunch prepared by your personal chef and listen to live jazz (optional, extra charge) while the guides dress the birds and have them ready for departure at about 1:30 PM. This King Fisher experience is inclusive of firearms / ammo and each pair of hunters is assigned a guide with 2 dogs ( setters and pointers), and the privilege of approximately 40 birds is offered for $500.00 per person for a party of three. For reservations, call: 910-462-2324.
Blast & Cast: (October 1 - March 31) Experience the best of both worlds at King Fisher Society! A morning of Great Sandhills Quail Hunting followed by an afternoon of World Class Fishing. Includes all equipment and guides, a great day of hunting and fishing, lunch with (optional) live jazz. Party of 4: $800 per person. For reservations, call: 910-462-2324.
All you have to do is ask: You can add sporting clays to any existing fishing or a hunting reservation. It is a great extra value for our King Fisher Society Guests! (Year-round.) Please inquire about pricing. We provide everything: the firearms, the ammunition, the clays, the operator and the 5-stand shooting platform. We just need you to call 910-462-2324 in advance to schedule it.
You may dine at area restaurants or have your own personal chef make dinner in our lodge. Personal chef, jazz musicians and fire pit experience incur extra charges. For all pricing options and more info call: 910-462-2324 or feel free to fill out our online contact form.
Build your own KFS Experience: Want multiple days or nights? We are all about custom packages! Also, check out our amenities to see how you can personalize your time at KFS. Call and we will help you design your perfect experience. 910-462-2324.
**Per person rates for larger groups are less; for smaller groups, more. Call 910-462-2324 for specific pricing.
Things you should know about King Fisher Society Experiences:
• All KFS Experiences are advance booking only, based on availability, through a dedicated reservations line (910-462-2324). When a reservation is made, the guest’s credit card is charged for the full amount of the package they are reserving.
• Cancellation policy: All bookings are non-refundable but they are transferable to another date, if done no later than 5 days before the event.
• All KFS experiences are guided, and all experiences include a meal.
• There is no difference in price for family members, children under 21 or guests.
• KFS provides all fishing tackle: guests are not allowed to bring their own. The only exception to this rule is that personal fly rods are allowed.
• All fishing is catch and release only.
• KFS provides shotguns and ammunition for quail hunting and sporting clays, but personal shotguns are also permitted. Guests must possess a valid hunting license (from any state) in order to hunt at KFS.
• Tipping of guides and waitstaff is not expected. The price of your KFS Experience includes adequate compensation of staff. However if you wish to leave a tip, the guides and waitstaff will certainly appreciate your generosity.