King Fisher Society is pleased to offer the following experiences to the Country Club of North Carolina:
World Class Bass and Bluegill Fishing: (year-round)
Details: Arrival at 8:30am, coffee available. Meet guides, select tackle, board boats, begin fishing. 12:30pm lunch with a personal chef and live jazz in our lodge. 2pm Resume fishing. 6pm Back to dock, refreshments and departure. This KFS Experience includes guides, tackle, boats, drinks and tips. Optional round of 5-stand sporting clays after lunch (advance notice required).
Party of 4 or more: $500 per person. Call 910-462-2324 for Reservations.
Traditional Sandhills Quail Hunting: (October 1 - March 31)
Details: Arrival at 8:30am, coffee available. Warm-up round of clay targets. 9am begin hunting on pre-Civil War fields and in old growth pine forests. Mid-morning snack break at authentic 19th century log cabin. Resume hunting. 12:30pm lunch with a personal chef and live jazz in our lodge. At 1:30pm receive dressed birds, delivered by guides. 1:45pm departure. This KFS Experience includes all guns, ammunition and clays; plus, for each pair of hunters: 1 guide, 2 dogs and the privilege of 40 birds. Optional round of 5-stand sporting clays after lunch (advance notice required).
Party of 4: $450 per person. Call 910-462-2324 for Reservations.
Blast & Cast: (October 1 - March 31)
Experience the best of both worlds at King Fisher Society! A morning of Great Sandhills Quail Hunting followed by an afternoon of World Class Fishing. Includes all equipment and guides, a great day of hunting and fishing, lunch with live jazz. Optional round of 5-stand sporting clays after lunch (advance notice required).
Party of 4: $700 per person. Call 910-462-2324 for Reservations.
For reservations, and for additional CCNC package discounts, call: 910-462-2324.
Things you should know about King Fisher Society Experiences:
• All KFS experiences are advance booking only, based on availability, through a dedicated reservations line (910-462-2324). When a reservation is made, the guest’s credit card is charged for the full amount of the package they are reserving.
• Cancellation policy: All bookings are non-refundable but they are transferable to another date, if done no later than 5 days before the event.
• All KFS experiences are guided, and all experiences include a meal.
• There is no difference in price for family members, children under 21 or guests. Guests of CCNC members must be sponsored by the CCNC member or they will be charged the non-discounted website rate offered to the public.
• KFS Experiences are all-inclusive: all food, beverages, gear and tips are in the price.
• KFS provides all fishing tackle: guests are not allowed to bring their own. The only exception to this rule is that personal fly rods are allowed.
• All fishing is catch and release only.
• KFS provides shotguns and ammunition for quail hunting and sporting clays, but personal shotguns are also permitted.
• Tipping of guides and waitstaff is not expected. The price of your KFS Experience includes adequate compensation of staff.